Saturday, November 19, 2011

YuGiOh How to play a Gladiator Beast deck?

So I got this awesome gladiator beast deck assembled ready for a tournament which my friend help me build and I was wondering how to play it? Like I've never tried a glad deck before and I need some help. I got 2 laquries and 2 test tigers, got the prismas and fusions and all that I just don't know how to play it.|||Gladiator beast decks is like playing a game of tag except with cards.Gladiators use their effects 2 tag 1 or more gladiators from your deck.Prisma could clone as a gladiator so its a good choice 4 most fusion decks.

Gladiators when summoned by anothers effect gains an additional effect.So remember use the right gladiators at the right time and victory could be yours!Tag your it and please answer could you help me finish my synchro deck!|||All you do is attack and tag for other Gladiator Beasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment