Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gladiator??

how'd you rate the gladiator (film) starring russell crowe? on a scale of 1 to 10.1 being worst.10, best. is it mediocre? how about the theme song?





i love the theme song btw! (:|||I thought Joaquin Phoenix was a pantomime villain! Nowhere near as good as Spartacus!!!


6/10 means I was not impressed. Terrible ending too. Typical Ridley Scott dark stuff.|||Hmm, havn't seen it in a while, maybe 5 or 6. I am sort of guessing.|||i would rate it 10, it was a brilliant film,


the music and tune was by Hans Zimmer who also did The Lion King, and True Romance, true romance was directed by quentin tarantino,


gladiator was a really sad, emotional but yet very amazingly good film!|||I thought Joaquin Phoenix was a pantomime villain! Nowhere near as good as Spartacus!!!


6/10 means I was not impressed. Terrible ending too. Typical Ridley Scott dark stuff.|||This is one of my all time faves...i also have the movie score. I'd rate both at 9.5





Both are spectacular!!!!!|||i loved the movie, i would give it an 8 or 9, unless you judge it on historical accuracy, than a 2 would be in order.|||It was a great movie.


I'll rate 9/10.





I think "A Beautiful Mind" starring russel crove was better than this.





horizon...|||Eh...maybe a 6 or 7. It was entertaining. I love Joaquin Phoenix, and Russell Crowe was good in Gladiator.

No comments:

Post a Comment