Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gladiator?

Anyone else think it was poor stuff|||Big load of twaddle!! Very disappointed - wasted a whole hour watching this rubbish in the hope that it would offer up something worth waiting for!!





:o(|||NO!





I watched the 90's version and that was crap!





Ah, ah, rah 2006! lol|||Are we talking the feature film "Gladiator", or the Sky TV show "Gladiators"?|||Assuming you are asking about the Oscar-winning movie... it was awful! I fell asleep in the middle of it. They named the guy "Maximus" - is that supposed to be a joke? It was almost as bad as Titanic... which was possibly the worst movie I ever saw.|||I only watched the 1st couple of mins. I loved the original but this has just ruined it for me.





So much hype, such a big let down.|||yes it was very disappointing it didn't feel anything like gladiators|||I agree it was poor Its not as good as the old Gladiators and the new Eliminator was a load of rubbish. Did you see him that was trying to be like Wolf?|||was brutal a real let down i was and am a huge fan off the original this was shame full TV but ten i shouldn't have expected any better than this from sky the gladiators where dread full over acting there was no comedy in it the presenting was wooden and stiff the commentary boring !!!|||Yes it was poor, the older version was better. That guy was trying too hard to be like wolf, he really got on my nerves

No comments:

Post a Comment