Saturday, November 19, 2011

Whats wrong with a man wearing very tall gladiator sandals with shortened mens pants and a tank top?

A lot of women laugh at me and make rude remarks about me when I wear my gladiator sandals in public. Two women were actually bent over and laughing hysterically at me. So whats wrong with me wearing very tall gladiator sandals? I personally think I look hot wearing them. Why are women so against it?|||Don't worry babe, they're just jealous cause they wish they could rock it!|||They're jealous.|||I am all for equal opportunity - I make fun of everyone wearing gladiator sandals, regardless of their gender.|||Wear whatever you like..Its just kind of feminine but who cares. if it makes you happy do it.|||just think bacck to those wonderful days in vermillion city

No comments:

Post a Comment