Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Can you wear dark wash skinny jeans with brown gladiator sandals?

the weather isnt too great in the UK, but I want to wear my gladiator sandals, they are from NewLook they are brown, they have a zip up the back and then they are just like the classic gladiator style, I was wondering should I tuck my jeans into them because they are alittle on the short side (but they still fit me) or wear them over?





PS, I am just going to wear a plain vest top and a cardigan





thanks :) x|||nobody is stopping u wear what u want. so u can wear anything..





please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak8jM2JEPzItPqg.mrCVTMfty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100810011152AAzUdnF|||Nowadays it's all about the attitude. Wear what fits your body, don't stare at the trends and rules. Brown belt and black shoes are just fine. Wear your outfit proudly. The shoes sound awesome!|||Absolutely. You should put them over the shoe or fold your pants. That sounds like a really cute outfit :)|||Of course! Why not? Then throw on a purple top and a red beanie to finish it off

No comments:

Post a Comment