Thursday, November 24, 2011

Is Gladiator the greatest movie ever made?

My friend has been bothering me for the past month, begging and pleading for me to watch this movie. He even said he'd go as far as to buy me the blu-ray edition for $30 some dollars on Amazon and have it shipped to my house just so I could watch it (despite not owning a blu-ray player). That's a lot of confidence in a movie! So, naturally, is Gladiator the greatest movie ever made?|||ever made?? that's a bit much. but it is good. i think blade runner is a good candidate for "ever made" but that's just an opinion. i guess i'd have to see every movie there is to make that call|||It's not the greatest movie ever made, but it's definitely something you should see. The character development and storyline are fantastic in addition to amazing camera work and cinematography. I'm a fan of these types of movies being the history buff I am and I'd say that it stands out above any others in its genre/type. It's a movie that you wouldn't regret watching, I'll put it that way.





At least let your friend buy you the Bluray version!|||It's not the greatest movie in the world but it is a bl**dy good film.


I agree with your friend you NEED to watch it. I showed it to my sister the other week, she was like you didn't feel like watching it. For the last week she has spent her time rewinding the scenes she likes.|||Gladiator is certainly not the best movie made, by any stretch of the imagination. There are a LOT of better movies in that particular genre, not just movies made in general.|||No, but it's very very good. Take the gift and then re-sell it if you don't like it... but it's definitely worth the 2 and a half hours.





Greatest movie ever made is possibly Lawrence of Arabia... but probably not.|||Nah, not really. At first I thought it was really, really good but then, when you start to understand the movie, to me there's just nothing so special about it. I love the music though.|||It is a very good movie, but it is far from the greatest movie ever made.|||not greatest movie ever made but a real contender!


such a good film i really recommend it|||The first 30 minutes or so are amazing...|||cannot address greatest issue but it is a very very good movie. must see.|||greatest epic film|||Not in my opinion, no. It's a great movie, but it's sure not the best!|||i dont think it was the greatest movie....but it sure was a good one.|||Please, it's really not that great.|||no...|||Good movie, but now that it's been hyped the movie will be ruined for you.





Pootie Tang is the greatest movie ever made.|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment