Thursday, November 24, 2011

Which deck is better the six samuri or the gladiator deck beast deck with all the cards that go with it?

Idk wich 1 is better the tag team of the gladiator beast's or the fully loaded effects of the six samuri. I think its a tie but that me. Personaly my water decks beats all decks.|||In my personal opinion I would say the six samurai deck is better.. Not that I have anything against Gladiator beasts but the effects of the six samurai are amazing. Also my deck has virtually no flaws and can easily beat your deck, if you live near Iowa than bring it on, I'm always up for a good challenge.|||GB their effects let you summon them faster and the spells and traps are easy to get hold of.|||gladiator beast is way better, tool box thats got a chance against other top decks.





and the top deck right now is tele-dad, not some water deck, no water deck has ever win in any competitive tournament, unless, you add a copy of legendary ocean to a tele-dad deck and call it a water deck.|||In my opinion, Gladiator Beasts because with their Special Ability, Fusions, and welled attack and defense points. {Plus, its a Meta-Deck}





Gladiator Beast Gyzarus is beast to win because it'll let you destroy up to 2 cards on the field and once it attacks, you can bring out 2 more Gladiator Beasts and use their effects as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment