Thursday, November 24, 2011

Are gladiator shoes the same as flip flops?

I just ordered some gladiator shoes online for back to school shoes, and I'm not sure if my school is allowed to wear flip flops or gladiator shoes because we have a new principal. And I feel like gladiator shoes and flip flops are kinda the same, and I'm worried I won't be able to wear my new shoes. So what do you think?: gladiator and flip flops are the same thing?


Thanks!|||they are kinda the same. They are both open toed. so if you are not allowed to have open toed then gladiators won't be allowed. You could always wear them to see what they say though.|||No, they're not the same thing at all.|||Actually, gladiator's are a type of sandal. They are open like flip flops, but they are not the same thing.|||well if you cant wear sandals then i wouldn't think you're allowed to gladiator shoes, they're open toed.|||No definitely not. If the rule says no flip flops, you should be okay. If the rule says no open toed shoes then you won't be|||Hey! In my opinion, I think gladiators are like tricked-out flip-flops. They are the same idea, but there are a lot of different styles. They have like mild versions of them with just a few straps. Those are just like flip-flops, but some gladiators are very strappy and those you might not be allowed to wear. Hope this helps!|||Yes I would say these are same, I also used gladiator shoes in a time but what I like the most than these shoes are vans shoes.|||gladiator SANDALS. completely different thing. but check the schools handbook.|||Gladiator sandals and flip flops are not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment