Friday, December 2, 2011

How to succesfully run Royal Oppression in a Gladiator Deck?

I have Royal Oppressions in my side deck and if I ever side them in what would be a good way to play it without hurting myself too badly? I figured I'd play it after summoning something like Heraklinos.





Any tips?|||Don't run it. All it does is mess up your own deck and help whatever deck you're playing against (mostly Blackwings, with the Vayu-Oppression combo). Plus, if you bring out Heraklinos and then use Oppression, and then your opponent plays Smashing Ground, you basically lose. Never run Oppression in Glads, and don't even side-deck it. It doesn't work in that deck. By the way, I run Blackwings, and my friend runs Glads. Whenever I get out Oppression, it completely screws up my friend's deck and he'll usually lose unless he draws an MST or Heavy Storm or something like that. I hope this helps!|||Do not run Royal Oppression because then it will ruin your deck. Gladiator beast decks base around taging for more Glads and special summoning them, then your oppenont can chain and destroy.

















Hope this helps


cooper|||I've seen decks played with Oppression and Trap Stun, but that could be a bit too risky. I haven't tried it but it doesn't hurt to try. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment