Friday, December 2, 2011

Does a formal party dress and a gladiator high-heeled sandals match?

So, on the 18th day of December, we're going to have our Christmas Party. My mom is insisting me to wear a formal party dress [to be specific, it's above the knee-high and it's gold] paired with a gladiator high-heeled sandals. Does this things match? Please answer this As soon as possible. I need answers before December 16, 2009. PHILIPPINE TIME. =) thanks.|||is the 'formal' dress like a summer dress? it sounds like its not to me, so dont wear the heels. find simple heels so your golden dress will stand out. :)|||No, don't do that. Just wear a pair of black heels, or gold, or red.. you could really do a lot of colors if it is just a plain gold dress.|||in my opinion, no. if it was like a simple little sundress, then yeah.|||No, never - galdiator sandals can NEVER be used with formal attire; it would look ridiculous.|||I really don't think so. You would be better off with gold pumps, or if it were me, I would wear a strappy gold sandal with a four inch stiletto heel. But wear a heel that you are able to handle.|||I think it will look good, I am wearing this to my moms Christmas party but my dress is black and I am going to wear a lot of pearls with it and gladiator heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment